Is this Ebay Auction Way Off??

Grand Moff Joseph

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Lumina-EUROSPORT-90-LUMINA-EURO-ATTN-COOLEGE-AND-HIGH-SCHOOL-DRIVERS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6157QQitemZ4589317796QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

OK, I'm thinking that this Ebay auction has this car totally screwed up. As far as I know, 1990 Euros with the "upgrade" package (spoiler, upgraded cluster, etc) had real rims on them, not the "aero" hubcaps (like my base Euro car).

Am I on crack, or what? Someone enlighten me. :lol:

Have seen many like that one.

it was always FE3 on oldsmobiles BTW

its not just old's...i have the FE3 too...at least on my SPID

someone also could've ordered the car like that...it might not be GM's fault

Steelies and/or hubcaps should be illegal in all 50 states

I agree they shouldn't be put on a car at all. Car makers should just put rims on every car. Then I wouldn't have to deal with the shit I get almost everyday for having stock steel rims on my car.

Steelies and/or hubcaps should be illegal in all 50 states

I agree they shouldn't be put on a car at all. Car makers should just put rims on every car. Then I wouldn't have to deal with the shit I get almost everyday for having stock steel rims on my car.

GM puts more Alloy Rims on cars than any other manufacturer, especially during the 1990's. Look at how few Fords and Chryslers actually have alloy wheels.

I would have sold you my sawblades (have seen plenty on MC's) but they're on the '90 Cutlass now

Thats nuts. Who would pay extra for the Euro package if it doesn't even include alloy wheels?

Well if it had the 3.4....... coughsleepercough