Replacing guage cluster bulbs

slick

So, since I swapped in this working cluster, I have noticed that one or two of the bulbs must be burned out, as it gets a little darker near the fuel guage compared to the rest of the guages. Soo.... Is it a PITA to take these damn things apart, and put them back together, or is is fairly simple? I can take apart big things easy, but when it comes to small, intricate electrical shit, i'm about as clumsy as hell.

BTW, whats the bulb # while I'm at it?

Its simple. Once the cluster is out, the bulbs should twist out of the back. They are 194's with a special 'adapter', for lack of a better word, which is tough to find at parts stores in stock. You can get a standard 194 and solder 'em into the holders if you wish.

yes it is very very easy. Do you still have the other pod? or did you just change guages? I was gonna say if you have a spare pod, steal the bulbs from that.

Need exact info on pulling it apart shoot me a PM.

yes it is very very easy. Do you still have the other pod? or did you just change guages? I was gonna say if you have a spare pod, steal the bulbs from that.

Need exact info on pulling it apart shoot me a PM.

and I'm an idiot.... if you took it apart once before..you know how to take it apart now :lol: :bash: duh!