ManicMechanic

That car wouldn't look half bad if it had.........

A bigger wing, but lowered, to give it a more agressive look

Lose the paint job, flames are just awful when overdone

Lose whatever the fuck is on the roof haha

14'' Wire wheels

Just my opinion though

ur joking right?

14'' Wire wheels

Just my opinion though

ur joking right?

Honestly, no. Like I said, my opinion.

14'' Wire wheels

Just my opinion though

ur joking right?

Honestly, no. Like I said, my opinion.

um...yeah

Don't know, I've seen some 13's on one. I don't know I'm crazy, I just love the look of small wire wheels, something about does it for me :lol:

It's okay if you guys don't like my taste in cars, to each their own I say. I personally hate cars with covers on them. But I don't dis people who have them. Everyone has different taste.

Don't know, I've seen some 13's on one. I don't know I'm crazy, I just love the look of small wire wheels, something about does it for me :lol:

It's okay if you guys don't like my taste in cars, to each their own I say. I personally hate cars with covers on them. But I don't dis people who have them. Everyone has different taste.

Here's some 13"s for ya ;)..sorry no wires, just steelies lol

PhotoPC%20Sunday,%20May%2016,%202004%20823%20PM%208.jpg

0526_011.jpg

:gone2far: Small wire wheels!!! :puke: That would actually look worse than the 15's on this car! I can't even comprehend anyone thinking that looks good, I thought you were kidding at first. :lol: I'd rather my car be up on cinder blocks than have small wire wheels.

Covers?

Covers?

hubcaps?

i can get into wire wheels on a lowrider with hydros. but wire wheels on anything else just looks like butt slime. i can't imagine how horrible a w would look with wires

Covers?

hucaps?

i can get into wire wheels on a lowrider with hydros. but wire wheels on anything else just looks like butt slime. i can't imagine how horrible a w would look with wires

When I say covers I mean the bras some people put on the front of the cars. Yeah, I know, it helps keep the paint safe and that's all good, but I think it just looks awful.

i actually think the caprice looks pretty good with the hydros and the wire wheels, they dont stick out at all, but then again that car is kind of the standard for that stuff too

Covers?

hucaps?

When I say covers I mean the bras some people put on the front of the cars. Yeah, I know, it helps keep the paint safe and that's all good, but I think it just looks awful.

Man i think them bras are ugly as hell, id rather have chips and crap on the front of my car than a Huge black mass of leather

There was a white cutlass sedan (94+) that I saw a few years ago with some tiny wire rims on it. It looked like shit because they stuck out 4 inches from the wheel wells.

Ironically, I passed it on the side of the highway one day and saw that the front passenger side of the car was laying on the pavement.. Then I saw the missing wheel in the ditch about 20 yards from the car! :mrgreen: :lol: