Anyone know how to remove the leather off my seats?

Dirty Rockstar

Well? I am wanting to get the leather off of the seats in my cutlass, and maybe even reupholster them.. (Unless someone knows how to repair wear in leather)

I am going to add heated seats to the car, seeing as how it is November in Minnesota.. Leather seats, the cold, and me dont get along too well in the mornings around here.. Thanks for any help guys!

You're going to have to bend/break all of the hog rings that hold the covers to the "skeleton." The covers should slide up just enough to mount the heaters inside the foam that rests underneath. I remember someone saying they used zip ties to hold the covers back to the skeletons instead of using new hog rings. Might be a good alternative, especially if you plan on replacing the covers down the line...

Well? I am wanting to get the leather off of the seats in my cutlass, and maybe even reupholster them.. (Unless someone knows how to repair wear in leather)

Is the leather itself damaged or is it the finish on the leather? Do some Google searching for dyeing leather, redyeing leather, refinishing leather, or something like that. I looked into it a little before and remember reading that most of the time when leather looks worn (cracking), it's the finish that needs renewed while the leather itself is still good. I think it would be a lot easier/cheaper to refinish than to reupholster.