Part # for O2 sensor

slick

might want to look up the heated o2 sensor upgrade, it isnt much more and will increase ya mpg. only have 2 add 2 wires (switched 12+ and a ground)

I was interested in that as well. From rockauto.com, the ac delco sensor was only $34, which seemed a pretty good price.

Got a # on the heated one?

Guest TurboSedan

i'm kinda doubting a heated (3-wire or 4-wire) O2 will help gas mileage very much. it might, but all it really does is put the ECM into closed loop faster when the engine is cold, and the extra ground(s) will help the signal to the ECM as well. fwiw the extra ground wire(s) on a heated O2 will help 'sharpen' the A/F reading when using a narrow band A/F gauge. that's the main reason i want to convert to a 3-wire or 4-wire O2.

Still... I'm starting to think mine is shot. When I first got this car, I had much better mpg than I do now, and it definately doesn't pull as hard as it used to. Everything else, mechanicaly, and I believe finally electrically, is fine.