Whats the best way to tow a non-running car ?

5speedz34

What engine is in the Envoy? I don't think you'll have ANY trouble pulling it with that car. We have an '05 with the towing package and I think it would call a car no problem.

Anyway...I was gonna ask why you were going to get a car from RI but I think I know....

Oh, and get a flat trailer. You'll thank yourself in the long run.

Well, I want to get Gutless's TSTE, but who knows.

But I'm for sure getting a flat bed, now the question is price.

What engine is in the Envoy? I don't think you'll have ANY trouble pulling it with that car. We have an '05 with the towing package and I think it would call a car no problem..

Bah. I towed a flatbed trailer with a beat ass Mustang II on it with a 92 Le sabre :shock: I was damn surprised on how well it handled that trailer. i will try to get a picture next time i see it

What engine is in the Envoy? I don't think you'll have ANY trouble pulling it with that car. We have an '05 with the towing package and I think it would call a car no problem..

Bah. I towed a flatbed trailer with a beat ass Mustang II on it with a 92 Le sabre :shock: I was damn surprised on how well it handled that trailer. i will try to get a picture next time i see it

How far did you go?

Alright...now THATS funny.

How far did you go?

About 25 - 30 miles.

i did not read the whole post but i have moved a few cars with trailers....first of all the uhaul 45mph speed limit is a joke. I towed with my mason dump and did 80 from RI to NJ and had no problem. did the same with a avalanche.

use a full car trailer attached to a truck that can pull the weight