SilverStar > OEM

sonyman87

My headlights are always clean, I cant afford to not see anything at all. But when Im driving at night in the rain, I might as well not even have my lights on, because theres no difference. I duno if it like that for anyone else.

But if I did get some of those APC lights that blind people, would I see any better?

prolly not... but you never know... if you didnt have the mini quads they might make a difference but i have always thought those mini's are recessed to far to be useful, but the nagain i have never driven a car with mini's so i could be completely proven wrong here

all i can really put foreward here is that the silverstars made an unimaginable difference on my monte but they have an awesome headlight projector system... that is why i am willing to pull them out and try HID, but i have this sinking frrling that i might have just wasted 60 bucks for the HID bulbs... oh well i should have then this week sometime and i will find out, new monte headlight are so damn easy to change

My headlights are always clean, I cant afford to not see anything at all. But when Im driving at night in the rain, I might as well not even have my lights on, because theres no difference. I duno if it like that for anyone else.

But if I did get some of those APC lights that blind people, would I see any better?

I feel the same way....hell one night I was driving by memory....since I drive that road every day twice or more I very swerved where I knew there was pot holes...etc, lol.....damn car.

i like the light my silverstars and mini-quads put out, but they go out all the time and i have to replace them. all cars ive had them in, low beams or 880 fog bulbs.

Yep, this is the general consensus I've heard... Silverstars burn at a hotter color temperature, but don't last nearly as long as a standard halogen because of it...

I will say that, probably the ABSOLUTE best thing you can do for your night vision with the headlights is aim them properly!

Mike

youre lucky. i dont know what the hell is going on. i never touch them and its not like its only one bulb number or only in one car. ive had better luck with the cheap apc bulbs

I never had a problem with the headlights, but I've gone thru 4 bulbs in the fogs. I gave up and put the standard bulbs back in.

i usually file down the little plastic grooves, and put high beam bulbs in my low beams.

puts out an ass-load of light, and dosent blind other people, i've only had one asshole flash his highs at me, and i flashed him back, all 4 lights minus my fogs, fucker started swerving, thne i followed him for 10 miles with my highs on, then i went home, ass, the dopey shit i did in my regal.

i'mma get SS highbeam bulbs, and do the very same to the GTP when i get around to it.

already put in the silver star 880's in the fogs.

... i flashed him back, all 4 lights minus my fogs, fucker started swerving, thne i followed him for 10 miles with my highs on, then i went home, ass, the dopey shit i did in my regal.

I do that too :? Damn road rage. I'm gonna get shot one day. ppl here better start claiming my car stuff, cause my parents will just send it to the trash!

already put in the silver star 880's in the fogs.

Get yourself a pair of Blazertechs sometime.. The amount of light those put out vs. the stockers was unreal!