2 NEW 0 mile DOHC MOTORS

J

I will soon, i am getting them dirt cheap and i will prolly just part them out, i have no cash to transplant one into my car. I went to my old High school and my teacher said they got 50 yes i said 50 brnad new crate 5.0 liters form ford so he needs to get rid of the older twin cams. They were donated by GM, i have no clue how to tell the date on them, but i know they are complete minus t.b's. Never been worked on by h.s students , so they are in great shape. Is there any demand for never run parts for the 3.4? I'm not going to buy them unless there is a want. Let me know and if anyone wants one complete, make a offer cuz i have no clue what he wants for them and i'll pass on the offer. Later guys! This could be a chance to get a new, never run 3.4 for a lot less tahn u think. JAY

Don't pm me if u have any ?'s just send me a e-mail Loeridr6792@aol.com

I will try to find out the age of the motors, i will bet my life that they have never been fuked with. The teacher said about $500 each but he had to clear it with his supervisor. I'll keep you all updated. I emailed a few of you who have emailed me, but a few of the addys got screwed up so email me again if i have not contacted you. JAY

Well guys i thought i'd get them dirt cheap, He (supervisor) not my old teacher wants $1000 each for them. I think that's still good seeing how they are new and complete. But if anyone wants one let me know and i'll arrange it for you, or make a bid and i'll let him know. If they were 1000 for both of them i'd buy them and then sell them to you guys at my cost, but know i can't buy thme they are too much. So let me know and i can get you the # or i can buy it and then have you come pic it up. Later Jay

He also has 50 5.0liter ford motors for sale for $1000 each. AGAIN I AM SORRY GUYS, HE FIRST TOLD ME $500.