Temperature Problem, revisited

LumiDriver

I just got to school, Timmy and I worked for a few hours today replacing the thermo, cleaning out the hoses. Turns out that the Thermostat was the problem. Hasn't gone about 195 at ALL. Even sitting at a stop light, the temp goes up a few degrees, but thats it. Thanks for all of your help! And to Timmy, thanks a bunch bro.

no problemo bro.

we'll deal with the coolant level sensor, or just pull the idiot light out of the cluster tomorrow.

yep....

aaaaaay, wait-a-minute, shouldnt you be doing school work wight now ?!

oh, you're missing it !!!

some guy with a beard who looked like ryan dunn was on comedy central here in the commons. awwwww, they took the X-box away too, now i'm sad, no peanuts make hajmir mad !!!

oh fuck, i hope i shut the ipod off when we got here, cause a dead ipod means no music, and no music makes baby jesus, and the 3 year old kid running around the commons cry,, oh jesus christ, the bearded man is playing the piano, he's no tom lehrer, that's for sure.

oh dayum, that platinum blonde girl is here getting chips, i'm so hitting oner...

5 minutes later: her names andrea, she's from new lenox, she's 21, single, and is majoring in business here at devry. i was about to ask for her phone number but then her DUFF (designated ugly fat freind) came up and dragged her off, wow, those duffs are total mood killers. oh well. well, Ray oughta be done here in a few minutes, so i'm gonna pack this POS HP lappy up, and finish my dr pepper.

vahalla bitches.