STB Improvement?

GP1138

Just an offhand question, where should I notice improvements after adding a 'Vert STB to my car? So far, I've noticed bumps are much less obnoxious, no shaking through the steering wheel, and I've noticed that coming off of driveways no longer causes the wheel to turn back and forth as I come out of them at an angle. I'm really loving it so far!

My steering felt more precise when I installed the STB on my car. I still need to get a rear one...but I have a pretty sneaky idea for brackets...it is a coincidence that the H-body STB (Buick LeSabre) has the same bolt spacing between the two bolts as the 1st gen W-body rear struts...and those brackets hold a 1x1" piece of square tubing...which i already have one for AWeb's bar...I might just try this first though...Plus i need as much trunk height as I possibly can since I move every 3 months for school (school/work term alternation)...Thinking I might space it up and possibly notch it around any obstructions....Oh well it will be easier to make when I am on work term again (January)