What's my car worth?

92Typhoon

Sad but true. My wife and I may need to sell our Z34. We have one good car between the two of us (my Typhoon doesn't count right now :?). We are currently in the market for a new car with 4 doors and slightly better gas mileage.

Long story short, if we have to sell our Z, what's it worth, and is there any interest in it?

The breakdown:

93 Lumina Z34

170,000 miles

Recent Injector/Fuel System Cleaning, EGR R&R'd

New Fuel Pump/Fuel Filter

Almost new tires.

Kenwood CD/MP3

K&N Filter Just put in

Pics:

P1010051-500.jpg

P1010054-500.jpg

P1010055-500.jpg

P1010059-500.jpg

I really really don't want to sell it. But if I have to, I will.

Thanks for any input into it's value.

Im sure you could get 2g's for that. For some reason, around here you can usually get a little more out of the older cars. I mean theres was a beat up lumi euro and Im assuming it had the 3.1 and Im sure it was over 150K and they wanted $1,500 for it. And considering how yours is in much better condition, Im sure 2g's is reasonable. But then I guess it also depends on where you live.

Damn, that doesn't look like it has 170K on it at all. Sharp car! Good luck selling it!

ditto....

but try to work something out, it would be a shame to see a Z34 in that good of condition go to waste

a whole lot more if it runs right 8)

I have seen 3.4 luminas go from $1000-$2500 or so. You have a very clean car to start with, add in the 3.4s power and the good maintinace, $2k isnt outta the question by any means,

Sell me your typhoon, I know a guy puttin 1000 foot lbs torque at all 4 wheels thru his, and it looks like a whole lotta fun :lol: