Seat Heaters - Pictures Up

Pabz

Fuckin right..

Looks great.. Ill prolly be pulling something like that in my Cutlass.. If not this year, by next winter Ill have that installed.. Looks real good man..

Let me know, there are some rates for group buys.

Only problem is they take long to heat up. I am thinking to hook them up straight to the batt with a relay that is switched with the ign wire.

Only problem is they take long to heat up. I am thinking to hook them up straight to the batt with a relay that is switched with the ign wire.

All heated seats take awhile to heat up. Even the factory ones in all the cars I've had. I don't think it matters how you hook them up really.

sweet. for some reason that really makes me want a project car i can do anything to and not worry about it. i dont want to do anything with my gtp that i cant take out later if i choose to sell it. im not saying your car is a pos :lol: just having the interior torn apart. i almost got my mom's/sister's/ex's/friend's 88 gp for a project car, but didnt get it. yeah, my riv seats took a little while to warm up, but it was def faster than the car warmed up.

All heated seats take awhile to heat up. Even the factory ones in all the cars I've had. I don't think it matters how you hook them up really.

I dunno the 00+ factory heated seats in the monte are warm in about 30 seconds and on high are almost uncomfortably warm in about 90-100 seconds.

Thats why I picked this up: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8017248116&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Yeah Ill have some extra piceses to sell off when Im done but its a good price since many people pay that much for just the front and rear seats.

Wow, 15-20 minutes! :shock: For me, they wouldn't be warm until I got to my destination at work. If anyone finds some that only take 5, I'd be very interested. I sat in my seat this morning and froze my ass off... the car had even been garaged all weekend.

Wow, 15-20 minutes! :shock: For me, they wouldn't be warm until I got to my destination at work. If anyone finds some that only take 5, I'd be very interested. I sat in my seat this morning and froze my ass off... the car had even been garaged all weekend.

Nice Sig!!! :shock:

Did you find that somewhere or did you make that? Its really cool!

Did you find that somewhere or did you make that? Its really cool!

:lol: Thanks, I found the pic and copied my car into it using Photoshop. It was a little more work than that sounds, but that about summarizes it.

The original