Couple of Questions for the Knowledgeable Group

lebillski

Can you easily swap front seats from a '93 Olds Cutlass 4-door to a '94 Cutlass 2-door? How about rear seats? Also, are the emblems on the sides and rear of the '94 Cutlass easily removable? Do they just stick-on? Or will they leave holes if removed? Any help most appreciated.

For those keeping score: I found an easy and relatively cheap solution to my lost key problem? I emailed the seller of the car on Monday and offered to PayPal $15 to him if he coud find an extra set of keys and send them to me. I got em certified mail today. I was only given 1 set of keys at purchase, I figured most people would have an extra set.... Actually it seems kind of strange he kept the extras in first place.

The problem with putting seats from a 4 door into a 2 door is the seat backs don't recline forward like regular 2 door seats do....but they will fit in the car itself...just harder to get in the back

Very good point. Are the seats 1 piece or 2 pieces just bolted together? My seat problems are just the bottoms not the seat backs. If possible, maybe I could attach my forward-reclining seat backs onto the bottom halves from a 4-door? Then again, maybe its more work than its worth.

Seat Problems: Driver Seat - Bottom half is ripped and stained, but mainly it's deformed. By deformed I mean it don't look right or feel right. It seems a large behind sat in it way too may times.

Passenger Seat is stained and is in the rear most position and does not move forward.

I can live with the passenger seat, the driver seat has got to go.

Plus, A guy I know will sell me the seats from '93 4door that are in very good condition and are same color as mine for $20 each. So, for 40 bucks I can nice have seats. I want to know how difficult a job it will be swapping, plus I want to make sure they will fit properly.