Let's try again. 88-96 GP video.

lakefxgp96

If you would like to post content or contribute to an up and coming large video project (up tp 20 minutes long!) involving only 88-96 GPs. Please feel free to contact me by pm or email and I will be happy to provide details. You may comment on the idea in this thread but contributions should go through me first so i can explain it more in depth.

It is not specific to any particular message forum, engine, or trim level. This is simply open to any and all 88-96 1st generation W Body Grand Prixs.

At some point if interest prevails a w-body video could be made. Lets see how this goes first. Mostly because if and when i do the w-body one, it will be longer and more complicated. If you like the idea, start thinking about video or pictures you would like to take in the near future (next 6 months), I will be posting at a later date about this type of project when the first one is finished.

I forgot about that...my memory is worse now than when I smoked weed all the time!

I will get that up tonight unless Josh has it available on his server. I have it on the DVD he sent me. That and Luke running the TGP on the dyno. Well I have the TSTE on the dyno also.

I guess I have a bit to contribute if needed! :wink: 8)

T-STE doing burnouts? Now we are talking. wasn't sure at first but Im really glad now that i posted this over here :wink:

Certain members of a certain other board who created their own video and completely and shamelessly excluded an entire half of their community are about to get their asses fed to them when this video is done.

Guest TurboSedan
I forgot about that...my memory is worse now than when I smoked weed all the time!

I will get that up tonight unless Josh has it available on his server. I have it on the DVD he sent me. That and Luke running the TGP on the dyno. Well I have the TSTE on the dyno also.

I guess I have a bit to contribute if needed! :wink: 8)

yeah that would be some great footage to use as it was done with a rather expesive digital cam corder. just edit out my stupid voice :lol: i'd like to get that footage in a format i could host on my server, but i really don't know how to do it. if anyone that has that DVD i sent can do it, please do! it would be nice to finally show that stuff to other people that weren't there.

Kenny's TSTE Burnout Video: http://lukez34.com/galleries/video/dynoday/kennyburnout2good.mpg

Image of the result of that burnout: http://www.lukez34.com/galleries/dynoday/DSC04162.JPG

Kenny's TSTE On the Dyno: http://lukez34.com/galleries/video/dynoday/kennydyno.mpg

You want video of a red TGP getting hailed on? :mrgreen: :cry:

hahaha, alright, I'll dig those up for you.

As for the Dyno vid of my old TGP, I've gotta find software to rip that off the DVD and compress it. (Any suggestions?)

I think I've got some of the TGP at the track as well. I'll see what I can find.

I'm not sure what you say perfectly ..:S but .. you want some people have a 1st generation put his video here ?

beceause I have a vide with my GTP 94 .. but I'm not sure it's this you talk :S

I'm not sure what you say perfectly ..:S but .. you want some people have a 1st generation put his video here ?

Oui, c'est vrai!

(Pardon, I took first and second year French classes.)

Oui, c'est vrai!

Se que je comprend, il veut que nous mettions des videos de nos W-body 1st generation ? :)

Oui, c'est vrai!

Se que je comprend, il veut que nous mettions des videos de nos W-body 1st generation ? :)

Oui, si vous avez n'importe quels vidéos, s'il vous plaît les poster si vous voulez que les être inclus.

I put oil beceause I had some problem with my tranny (you can hear my tranny skip ...) .. but it's a great bunrout :P

two week after .. you can see the result on my Cardomain page .. lol