newer gauge cluster

birdman

Yeah I don't think the cluster itself has a hope in hell of fitting in the 90-94 spot in the dash....the 95+ ones are higher...the 90-94 are skinny and long...

I wish you the best of luck though!

Swapping an entire dash is possible.. Talk with Stockgp.. He swapped an entire 95-7 Cutty dash into his 89 I believe Grand Prix.. Looks real good too.. Only isse will be getting the door panels to line up.. You will most likely need to relocate your seat belts to the b pillars in the front, but I am not 100% there.. Like I said, talk wiht Stock GP if you want to swap an entire dash in.. Otherwise, YGPM..

They have always been clean. :lol: My car sits in storage all year except for summer so it never really gets dirty. I love watching the tach climb also. Are those LS wheels for 95+ on your car?

User name here is SSblack.. SOmething like that.. He did a great job..

I thought that was the guy that did the "SS" lumina or monte carlo or something? didn't think it was a GP.

Yea, he did the SS Lumina thing.. Using the Buick Century or Regal interior..

StockGP is the guy that did the 95-7 Cutty interior swap in his 89 I believe GP..

User name here is SSblack.. SOmething like that.. He did a great job..

I thought that was the guy that did the "SS" lumina or monte carlo or something? didn't think it was a GP.

who said it was a GP:?