Well, decided on my next car, its going to be a Cutlass Vert

99vetteman

I have been looking for a winter beater for months now, cant find a half decent car for the price people are asking up here in canada! So, I figured I would get another Vert' like I once had. If anyone here remembers it, it was probably the best 95 triple white cutlass vert in north america, hands down. Psychomatt and Invasion1 have seen it before. Anyways, not sure what year im getting yet, but the newer the better! Keep an eye out here on the forum and I will post pics when the time comes!

Jason

Cutlass Supreme Conv.

A GREAT winter beater IMO :lol:

LOL, Have you ever thought the whole winter beater thing is just a scam and excuse to get another car? LOL

Jason

I think its hilarious. Our cars ARE winter beaters. Whoever is in denial, good for you. I'd obviously rather run an old GM coupe around in the snow than a Corvette! Style in the winter. Style in the summer. Whichever way it falls, an excuse for a new car is a new car!

I think its hilarious. Our cars ARE winter beaters. Whoever is in denial, good for you. I'd obviously rather run an old GM coupe around in the snow than a Corvette! Style in the winter. Style in the summer. Whichever way it falls, an excuse for a new car is a new car!

LOL

You said it!

Jay you know my dislike for the CS Conv thats why i figure its a good winter beater.... :lol:

so, just out of curiousity, why do you hate them so much? (I wouldn't know how to search for it:lol: )

Welll, you could go for a Toyota.............HMMMmmmmm

NOPE, go fer the vert............hey, show off.........drop the top and drive around with a parka and goggles........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hell...take a pic and become the new W-Body Logo...Hey Huh???

did you have any luck tracking down a nice vert yet?

Still looking. As I posted on here, there was a MINT 92' vert with the 3.1 in it, I contacted the dealer about it, and they would simply not budge on the price, they want like 8400 canadian. Granted it only has 60,000 kms on it which is peanuts, but still, way too much. I am also keeping an eye out for a good 92 or 93 international if I can find one.

Jason