what should i ask for my car?

frusciante fan

yeah. 18 since august.

Then as long as you have insurance, it'll depend on the place. Some places here will let you take them for the weekend and rack up 800 miles without a problem. Other places require helicopter surveillance as soon as you turn the key.

:shock: :shock: :shock: WHOA!!!! :shock: :shock:

Fer real???? You gotta be shitt'n me!!!!! HELICOPTER SURVEILLANCE??

Welcome to Canada.....heres the keys bro.......don't scratch the paint!!!!

it's a used car dealership

I've never heard of a used car dealership allowing stock off the lot overnight. Good luck with that.

Now if it was a new car, I'd say good luck as well, because they usually prefer you to be 21 to test drive by yourself. Even the last car I test drove ('04 GP GT) I had to have the salesman ride shotgun, and I'm too meek to speak up and say I want to take it out myself. :?

Dress very nicely, and don't drive a W-body to the lot. Act and speak like you have a lot of money to throw around and that you're interested in buying the car today. They'll let you drive any car on the lot alone. Believe me.

yeah. 18 since august.

Then as long as you have insurance, it'll depend on the place. Some places here will let you take them for the weekend and rack up 800 miles without a problem. Other places require helicopter surveillance as soon as you turn the key.

:shock: :shock: :shock: WHOA!!!! :shock: :shock:

Fer real???? You gotta be shitt'n me!!!!! HELICOPTER SURVEILLANCE??

Welcome to Canada.....heres the keys bro.......don't scratch the paint!!!!

WHOUH THRAR!!!11 I R THANKIN U SHULLD KALM DAOUN, KK?//`/`

[quote name="digitaloutsiderDress very nicely' date=' and don't drive a W-body to the lot. Act and speak like you have a lot of money to throw around and that you're interested in buying the car today. They'll let you drive any car on the lot alone. Believe me.

.[/quote]

very true! I did that when we went to the lexus dealership and my bro test drove a $65,000 GS400, cuz we were dressed nice and he talkeda bout how he could afford one in a year.

test drove it today and i told the owner i'd need to have my dad look at it first. he says "shit i don't car...bring dad to the car and bring it to him." so i drove her all the way back home, picked up my dad, drove down again, and then just got home with our vehicle. 210 miles on the car. :D the guy was really old school too. he just hands me the keys and says don't let me get any calls and then slaps me on the back.