Squeeks and Rattles!!!!!

CutlassSL91

I don't know about your cars but my dash, well interior makes so many squeeks and rattles, and it drives me crazy! The passenger side dash squeeks and rattles so bads it's not even funny. I have tighened every bolt and it still makes just as much noise. Now I know this is an old car being a '91, but a cutlass supreme should be quiet. Is there any way to eliminate these annoying dash noises?

I have the same problem. My passengers side dash bounces like.... well its pretty bad and everything is tight. Im wondering if theres a bolt in the back of the dash by the firewall I didnt get yet. but minest he same way. Ive just viewed it as "normal"

I remember reading about a bracket that fixed this problem, i think Gnat has one but they dont sell them anymore, maybe someone could fab some up for us!!!!

I thought that was only for the pre-1990 cars. I would be very interested if otherwise!!!

I know why mine squeaks and rattles the dash has 3 mounting points broken along the top of the fire wall. That is where my spare dash comes into play I have repaired the points that have snaped on my old dash to the best of my ability and intend to swap it in once I get the carpet glued onto it. just a thought look for cracked mounting points along the firewall :wink: