LOOK at the low mileage on this 92 vert'

99vetteman

WOW! I like the white. Missing one thing...........DOHC TWIN CAM! :bash:

Nice, nonetheless. Good find, you gonna try to pick it up? Make an offer on mine, (Lumina Z34) it's only got 45,000 km on it. :D

WOW! I like the white. Missing one thing...........DOHC TWIN CAM! :bash:

Nice, nonetheless. Good find, you gonna try to pick it up? Make an offer on mine, (Lumina Z34) it's only got 45,000 km on it. :D

LOL, like the car, the 3.1 would not be bad, but they are WAY OUTTA like asking that much money, I would maybe offer maximum 4500.

Yeah maybe if it was DOHC they could ask that price, even then thats real steep. $4500? They want 9 grand. Somehow, I don't think they are gonna bite on your offer. :lol: Nice car though and you are right about it's value.

Is that in price in canadian? Because if it is, that's around $7600 USD. Which is still a bit high, but it's not terrible. Convertibles hold their values MUCH better than any regular W-body car.

Damn, that's alot of money for a 13 year old car...

And it's a downgrade from the car you had before- am I right? :lol:

So when you gonna BUY a car and stop making all these threads that are about the same thing?

Hmm, maybe I'm the only one here that wouldn't want a 3.4 in a convertible? They're already heavy from the added weight of all the ragtop mechanisms, why try to make them fast? Convertibles are cruisers, I'll take a '90 or '91 with a 3.1 and a 4 speed auto.

Damn, that's alot of money for a 13 year old car...

And it's a downgrade from the car you had before- am I right? :lol:

So when you gonna BUY a car and stop making all these threads that are about the same thing?

LOL, you know I have the financial means to go out and buy one right now! I am just waiting for the perfect car for the money to come along...

I figured w-body enthusiats would like to see something like what I posted here. A nice 92' vert with lots of pics, cant hurt to post it!

Jason

FYI: '92 'Verts were only available with the 3.1 MPFI

We bought our Bright Red, fully optioned (no hud or 6 speaker stereo though), 1994 DOHC Convertible with the 5-spokes, lip spoiler, etc...mint condition for $7000 with 40k on it.

That car is still faster than my 3100...even with the added weight.

Hmm, maybe I'm the only one here that wouldn't want a 3.4 in a convertible? They're already heavy from the added weight of all the ragtop mechanisms, why try to make them fast? Convertibles are cruisers, I'll take a '90 or '91 with a 3.1 and a 4 speed auto.

I still like to pretend mine is fast (well, I did when it ran :lol: )