Rear buckets from a convertible, how much are they worth?

SLAMDIT

Hey all,

I was junkyard hopin today and found a 93 cutlass vert. It is pretty stripped but the rear buckets were near mint What kinda value do those have? If I could get them for $75 would that be a good price?

Thanx

-Sean

They are unfortunately not white, although if they are worth more in white, I have a good set in my car that will be for sale shortly. I am going with 4 buckets in my Cutlass but I am having civic buckets recovered when I do my whole interior. I need a narrower seat for the center console I am building.

I am thinkin about buying them as I am looking for a run down cutlass conv that I can get cheap for the wife. We are starting to build her a bagged vert also and she wants the stock rear buckets in hers.

Grand Moff Joseph: If you need a stb, I have one off my convertible that I am not using. offer me something for it and it's ures.

-Sean

Well, I don't have a whole lot of vert parts right now, but I am lookin for a few wrecked ones at this point. Hopefully I will end up with a parst car or 2 by winter.

I did score a black boot on ebay tonite. $200 with shipping and it is freakin mint!

-Sean

man, they arent worth anywhere near $400. ill make ya a deal though, when i am ready to sell them I will give you first dibs. i am either gonna recover them or buy non leather and have them redone with my color scheme or revocer my white ones. My seats arent shot by any means but they arent mint either. My car is being painted white with a silver pearl and the seats are gonna be white leather with silver thread. The whole interior will also be done in white with barious silver accents, and a custome center console with my switches and a few tv's. Long story, but my point is, I may just get some cloth seats and sell what I have since they are still ok. Il make u a much better deal than $4oo too. Hit me up on aol sometime and we can chat about it more in depth.

-Sean

You can use the buick F bar. I have one welded to the stock plates and bolted but it won't clear my DOHC with the hydraulic resevoir for the 5 speed. I guess I should test fit the 95 cutlass sway bar I have (that goes back on the cutlass unfortunately).

Oh, so if I were to use this STB from his Cutlass, then I would simply transplant the bar and the strut tower plates at the same time?

Yes.

Cool..and that will clear my 3.1 and still allow me to close the hood?

. Hit me up on aol sometime and we can chat about it more in depth.

-Sean

IM me when u can, that nice to know, i'd also like to pick your bones about the air ride set up. Air ride will be done on my car in the next few years

. Hit me up on aol sometime and we can chat about it more in depth.

-Sean

IM me when u can, that nice to know, i'd also like to pick your bones about the air ride set up. Air ride will be done on my car in the next few years

No problem man.

Oh, so if I were to use this STB from his Cutlass, then I would simply transplant the bar and the strut tower plates at the same time?

Yes.

It clears the 3.1 on the Cutlass and you can still close the hood on those, right? :wink:

Yes.

It clears the 3.1 on the Cutlass and you can still close the hood on those, right? :wink:

Yes, yes it does...thank you. :lol:

/puts on dunce cap and bangs head on keyboard

//ouch

Hey slamdit,

On that 93 vert. I need the rear window exterior strip on both sides.

Any chance you noticed if they were good, or could you get me contact info so I can call.

Thanks

paul