Air Circulation?

f_399

MAX Air for the air conditioning takes air from outside and inside the car...but that's al I know of??

Look in the owner's manual...some modes on the HVAC will recirculate the air maybe....but as for just a recirculate button I know my Lumina doesn't have that...dunno about the newer W's though

Yep, MAX AC or whatever is says on the ifrst position next to OFF. There the iutside air gate is closed and it sucks air from your passenger's stinky feet, than blows it in your face :lol: .It's great for driving in the rain/show-dryes out the air in the car and removes fog from the windows :wink:

^^^What he said. I took out the dasha and you can see the large valve gate thing open and close if you press the max button or any other button. only max on the a/c position opens it up

The 04 Impala has "in-between" modes on the selector dial, so there's like 12 different modes you can put it in :shock: . Both of my Chevys have "AC" buttons like foreign cars do. You have to manually activate the AC compressor whenever you need it, unlike older GM's where it was automatically activated in "DEF" "MAX" "BI-LEV" and "NORM" modes.

Like previously mentioned, the new Chevy's have 2 buttons dedicated to "Recirc" and "Outside Air" whereas the older Loomies have the old-school controls...

The electronic climate control in my Cutlass will recirculate air just about whenever the system is in "Auto" mode. For example, it its 25º and you have the temp set to 90º with the system in Auto, it will recirculate inside air until the interior is warmed up, then it will bring in outside air.