How rare is a 95 Coupe thats FULLY LOADED, astroroof, etc...

99vetteman

I have seen alot of Cutlass Coupes out there, but hardly any with astroroof's. The car im going to see tonight, it cant get any more loaded. 3.4L package, rear spolier, leather, dual zone air, CD/Tape, steering wheel controls, power antenna, power seats etc etc...

Is it common to find a coupe so fully loaded? I just wish it did not have 120,000 miles on it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason

120,000 miles is below average for an 11 yr old car. THe coupes in general aren't common as it is, but loaded or not, they're far from rare.

Maybe down in the states they are common, but in Canada, I am lucky if I see 1 coupe over the course of a week and usually they have the sawblade rims. I think I have to snatch this thing up. If you guys say 120,000 miles is nothing for the 3.4 DOHC, thats rather comforting!

Jason

24809 total 95 coupes....all I have.

Wouldn't condsider it too rare...but I dont see many with the moonroof. But for comparison...the 92 I series you were looking at was one of 1181 for that year....

24809 total 95 coupes....all I have.

Wouldn't condsider it too rare...but I dont see many with the moonroof. But for comparison...the 92 I series you were looking at was one of 1181 for that year....

Should be interesting. If I buy the car, I will send away to GM Vintage Vehicle Services in canada and get my printout of alll options/codes/number exported to canada etc. I bet 90% of those 1995 coupes are in the states. And like you say, I have been hard pressed to find a 95/96/97 coupe up here with that moonroof!

Jason

Is that "Canadian" for a moonroof/sunroof?

Yes.

I have a Oldsmobile 1995 Brochure, and they refer to it as a astroroof?

Go figure, it was weird to me too, I always thought they were called sunroofs!

On my cobalt, the sunroof slides back and up. I think these on the cutlass just slide back into the car? Is that correct?

Not to be a noob or anything, but what is an astroroof?

Or is this something the likes that I have never seen? :shock:

"AstroRoof" is GM's term for their moonroof.

However, there is a difference between a sunroof and a moonroof. What Shaun has pictured above, and what my car has, is an example of a moonroof (when the glass slides back it goes inside the roof). A sunroof slides back over top of the roof (like on 97+ GP's).

Hmm ok. I thought there was a different term for a sunroof where the glass panel slides back over the top of the roof (the cheap kind), as opposed to the kind where the glass is hidded inside the roof when its slid back.

I know what you mean about the metal panel though. Reattas had them too.

For comparisons sake, there were only 650 Cutlass Supremes made in 1990 with the AstroRoof.

Do you or anyone else have any data on a 95'?

Jason

I got that and a lot of other info by e-mail the Olds History Center a few years ago. I'm not sure it's still around though. :(

Not to be a noob or anything, but what is an astroroof?

Or is this something the likes that I have never seen? :shock:

However, there is a difference between a sunroof and a moonroof. What Shaun has pictured above, and what my car has, is an example of a moonroof (when the glass slides back it goes inside the roof). A sunroof slides back over top of the roof (like on 97+ GP's).

Yours thoughts are the same as mine. Like I said, in my cobalt, the sunroof slides back and over the car. A moonroof/astroroof slides up, or right inside the car.

Yours thoughts are the same as mine. Like I said, in my cobalt, the sunroof slides back and over the car. A moonroof/astroroof slides up, or right inside the car.

Yep, exactly. I'm with you, but who knows. :shrug: