Cutlass Coupes are popping up everywhere!

99vetteman

Another new listing in the canadian auto trader. 1995 Cutlass Coupe (Arctic White) EXACTLY like my old 1995 vert' with 3.4L package, 5 star's Sliding Astroroof, this thing is fully loaded. Rust proofed yearly, but it has 200,000 km's on it. NO RUST

Hes asking 3400 bucks. (Canadian)

Is that reasonable?

SMALL pic of the car.

cutlass.jpg

Bit more than I'd pay...200k kms isn't exactly low mileage. Make sure you check that timing belt too.

True True, the timing belt was changed at 150,000 so he says. It IS certified and emissions tested so thats good I suppose. Its funny, if you go to http://www.trader.ca and look at the cutlass's, they all seem to be around that amount of money with those km's on them.

I'd say about 2400-2500USD would be about what I'd pay; people on autotrader are nuts sometimes, the dealers especially.

...but if you like it, go for it. It's a good looking car...

With that many Km's and it being a 95, still I think 2400-2500USD is even too much, but I guess it depends on where you live as well.

If you decide to buy it, first thing I would do is take that bra off and make sure theres nothing that hes trying to cover up. But you know the car will probably last another 200,00Km. With the proper care of course

If I saw that car, or even mine here for that money, I would buy it without thinking about it. Well, I'd still check for problems, but the price is more than reasonable for around here, in Saskabush.

If I saw that car, or even mine here for that money, I would buy it without thinking about it. Well, I'd still check for problems, but the price is more than reasonable for around here, in Saskabush.

:werd: I paid 2500$ CAD for my GS, with the black front end. there is a very small amount of rust under the GFX, but the rest of the car is really good. BTW, around here, that car would be listed around 5000$, and he would get it too.

i think about $2500 (USD) would be reasonable, if its as well taken care (Recipts, T belt change)of as you say, and it being well equiped, i'd personally think $1750 is a kick in the nuts if its only got 124,xxx miles on it.