New to board, and I got a question for a friend

5speedz34

First, I'd like to say hi I usually post over at EFI. But what I want to know is on a 93 cutty how do you pull the speaker grills! Also, my friends wants to hook up CAI or he thinks if he runs it straight down ram air, would this work I said pull the battery.

Your friend can pull the battery and relocate it. There is a hole in the side panel there, and I have seen one person run some dryer duct and have the filter next to the drivers front wheel. IMO, all that work is not worth the 2-3HP he will get. Just go with a WAI with a cone filter.

Robby

dash grilles dont come off. Would have to remove the upper dash pad, but to get that off there's a bunch of 7mm screws holding it. 2 under the defroster vent (vent prys up), after removing the radio/speedometer trim bezel you'll see 2 more, then there's 2 in the glovebox, then just unplug the glovebox light switch and pull the pad up and out.

When I had my 94 Euro, when removing the dashpad, I had 4 screws to take out. 2 right above the instrument cluster, 1 above the climate control, and 1 more toward the end of the dash. It was something like that, then it would pop right off.

Aaron

Yup the older Lumina upper dash pad just kinda sits there, all you have to do is pop it out, no screws at all, kinda weird.

Jason

Is that YOUR cutlass in your avatar? Looks great!