NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I just got off Interstate after taking my son back to his mother even though this was her weekend to do the traveling. But she had something to do and asked if I would bring him there. Well, I got started an hour late so I knew it was going to be a bad day. On my way back a #*@^$ tractor trailer hit me. I was coming up beside him and his truck jerked over my way. I had nowhere to go so here is the result...

http://photo.starblvd.net/redturbo90?st=album&pg=2

Man that sux. Im sorry. That '89 really looked sharp too!! Look on the bright side, if the '89 needed a paint job, you got an excuse now :P I feel your pain, :bawl: my baby's in the shop as I type this :bawl: . Should have her back by Wed.

Robby

well, at least it wasnt one of the good cars ;)

sux that it happened, i've been run off the road a few times by a-holes in big rigs that change lanes when they damn well please

you're pussy bitching about that? Most of it will compound right off! Next time you go "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" it'd better be totalled. Got me all anxious expecting something bad! :lol:

yea!!!!!! I seconds that.. I took worse from a blind old man who cut me off...the rear bumper on his vw bus ripped off my driver side f wheel trim

you're pussy bitching about that? Most of it will compound right off! Next time you go "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" it'd better be totalled. Got me all anxious expecting something bad! :lol:

GEEZ! I gotta say, its worth the cry! I feel his pain, one of his babies got nicked, and that ain't cool at all! And that had to do something to the surface of that panel. Rippled it at the least. Very sad : (

I am sorry man.

I'd be pissed too if that happened to me.. so I feel your pain. Even if it can come off easily, there's still the point that the accident happened in the first place.

Guest Anonymous
At least it wasn't the TGP.

What does it matter what car it was? It's not like those panels on the TGP can't be replaced. I kinda wish it was the TGP. I could have a new door on it already. I know where there is a perfect set of doors from a '92 and they are the same color.

Man I feel for you dude. If its the tire it will come off with a bit of elbow work, but the important thing is that your ok. The car is important, but the human occupant is even more so. Hope things work out, and best of luck getting the work done!

Guest Anonymous
did you get info/insurance from the truck or did he take off?

I don't think he even knew he hit me. The cab didn't look like it even moved, just the assend of the trailer. So no, I didn't get any info. Instead of getting his license plate number I was too busy keeping the car from sliding sideways or whatever it was going to do. All I know is when the trailer hit me the car started sliding out towards the guardrails. I cut the wheel and must've hit his tire again cause Sat. when looking at it I noticed another spot in front of the front tire that was covered with rubber. I think that helped get the car straight again. Then I stopped to calm down a little. I also had my gf's son with me and had to make sure he was ok.

After I got going again, I came up on 4 car hauler's full of Audi's. they were dong under the speed limit so I passed them. When I first started going around them I kept seeing this light ahead of me like there was a car coming at me. When I got up beside the trailer of the one in front he flipped a light on mounted to the back of his cab. Friggin thing looked like a spotlight. I don't know if he thought I had my high beams on or what but I couldn't see. So I get ahead of him and he flips his high beams on and some driving lights on that are aimed up. Still can't see. I said screw this and slowed down until he got back ahead of me a little and I flipped my high beams on. He hurried up and shut everything off once he realized I didn't have them on before.

I'm really glad the ex was moving back this weekend and I won't have to travel I-80 anymore. Now I'll have a 12 mile trip each way instead or 97 miles each way.

Sorry so long. I've been thinking about this all weekend and about what could've happened. If any of you remember from awhile ago I was run off of I-80 into the center median by a semi also.

Believe me I hear you about Semi's and I-80. I swear, the times Ive been on it, I'd be doing 75, the trucks would be doing 80, left and right lanes. I'd need to do 90 just to feel safe and not get run down!

is I-80 the same "way" all the way over there as it is here? i know throughout nj its 2-4 lanes each way and far enough into PA around exit 299 its 3 or 4 wide each way. going to the GWB its got that stupid express/local lanes BS. i was thinking it would be a lot more narrow that far west

it isnt bad at all in NJ, it those times when I drive to Hazelton PA, as soon as I cross the friggin Delaware water gap the semi's come out of the woods or something!

it isnt bad at all in NJ, it those times when I drive to Hazelton PA, as soon as I cross the friggin Delaware water gap the semi's come out of the woods or something!

so true....the only time im up there's when im taking 31 to 46 to I80 for snowboarding

Guest Anonymous

It's all 2-lane each way here.

I just come home from getting an estimate. $1,718.64. WTF? I think that is f'n ridiculous. :yikes: :gone2far:

It's all 2-lane each way here.

I just come home from getting an estimate. $1,718.64. WTF? I think that is f'n ridiculous. :yikes: :gone2far:

Yeah get a whole new paint job. Im sure like at least 4 panels were damaged, so you might as well go a head a get the whole thing a new pearl white. It will look really sharp afterwards

Robby

didn't you just buy that car for 2 grand? now they want u to drop another 2k into it? to hell with that, id rather just buy a new gp, or fix it myself, or not fix it at all. im not saying thats what ur gunna do but thats just what would be running thru my mind if i were in that situation