Vote for Beth's Daytona!!!

Gearhead43

And why are they called first gens?!?! They are FIRST Gens!!

So...they are saying that the 88-96 GP's NEVER EXISTED before the 2nd Gens were out?! HUH?!?! :lol:

Because people on that forum are retarded.

So...they are saying that the 88-96 GP's NEVER EXISTED before the 2nd Gens were out?! HUH?!?! :lol:

Because people on that forum are retarded.

Perrrrfect. Thats all I needed (wanted) to hear!

......and people wonder why I think the Eagle 077s are played out....there are 9 or 10 cars with them in that one link.......

Werd. They look good, but I would never own them. Way too many people have them, not good for uniqueness.

GP with ram air hood

GP with ram air hood

GP with ram air hood

GP with ram air hood

GP with ram air hood, oh wait this one has a flame grill, that is SO custom

I like Gran Prix's but WOW, be unique people.

Funny how I posted up some pics of my car....but it wasn't picked....not i'm not saying it shoud've been picked, but I only say ONE first gen there.....

what the heck is that.

Because there are a shitload more 97+ owners on the forum that are active members than the number of those with pre-97's. We could always get our own calendar going(or several of them, that way certain models won't get left out.....).

GP with ram air hood

GP with ram air hood

GP with ram air hood

GP with ram air hood

GP with ram air hood, oh wait this one has a flame grill, that is SO custom

I like Gran Prix's but WOW, be unique people.

add 077's to all of them.... :roll:

If you really want to get technical the Grand Prix has been in production since '62...

But yeah, that seems like a worthless site, but then again I don't own a 97-03 or an L67 car.

If you really want to get technical the Grand Prix has been in production since '62...

But yeah, that seems like a worthless site, but then again I don't own a 97-03 or an L67 car.

Well, Yeah I'm aware of that. I just mean...it's like those poeple over there think that the only GP's are the 97-03's!!! I own a freaking '01 and stay as far as fuck away from there as I can! Every now and then I might search or something but posting wouldn't be relevant b/c they'd just call me stupid or a n00b...oh wait... :lol:

LoL, good point. Although, I always kind of look at 92 to 97 as being the second get for Cuttys. I guess it's because of the 88 - 91 design. Is that a first gen, and 92+ is a second gen, or how does that work?