Vote for Beth's Daytona!!!

Gearhead43

Yeah, pretty sad when a 4 door Gen I with 5 spokes is the only car that catches my eye, only because it isn't as cookie cutter as the others. I'm starting to dig the 04+ GPs, too many doors for me though.

Yeah, pretty sad when a 4 door Gen I with 5 spokes is the only car that catches my eye, only because it isn't as cookie cutter as the others. I'm starting to dig the 04+ GPs, too many doors for me though.

werd! thr 04+ and the 1st gen only caught my eye, the rest were just blah

heh, that's my car :lol: that was back when no1kicker owned it though.

yeah...how repeditive is THAT :lol:

jeez those Mustang Bullitt wheels are beginning to become the new Eagle 077s :roll:

there's only like two cars with them :shrug:

I think they look fucking hot on those cars.. much moreso than the 077s. (well, depending on the color of the car anyway. I don't like the Bullit wheels much on the white car.)

yeah...how repeditive is THAT :lol:

jeez those Mustang Bullitt wheels are beginning to become the new Eagle 077s :roll:

there's only like two cars with them :shrug:

I think they look fucking hot on those cars.. much moreso than the 077s. (well, depending on the color of the car anyway. I don't like the Bullit wheels much on the white car.)

not just on there....im seeing them all over the place now

Funny how I posted up some pics of my car....but it wasn't picked....not i'm not saying it shoud've been picked, but I only say ONE first gen there.....

what the heck is that.

Funny how I posted up some pics of my car....but it wasn't picked....not i'm not saying it shoud've been picked, but I only say ONE first gen there.....

what the heck is that.

Yeah but did it meet the strict requirments? Sounded like a total pain in the ass to post a pic that would work with all the crap they needed done. I didn't feel like editing out my front plate lol.