Let's talk prices...

3pt1lumina

What would the following items cost at a j/y for a 1990 Lumina?...

-hood

-driver front fender

very minor or no dents and absolutely no rust!!!

-driver's side front seat (60/40 split, tilt, out of a 91 Lumey)

-Dash pad (one that's not curling like mine!!!)

The reason I ask, is because before the snow flies I want to get to the j/y 1 more time and get at least the seat and the dash as mine are pretty tired. As for the hood and fender... those aren't going to be so easy to find, and I don't want to get taken for a ride on price.

Approximately, what do you guys think on prices before I make my final rounds to the j/y? thanks all :D

It really depends where you are located, whats all available, and how much you look.

Hood- $20-$80

Fender- $30-$100

Thats not figuring in the paint that would need to be done.

Seat- $20-$75

Dash Pad- $5-$50

I guess it depends on the yard you go to and how much you want to pay.

I wouldn't pay more than 75 for a flawless hood, 40 for fenders and 30 for seats. Never went after dashpads... don't know what the flawless ones are worth.

I'm in western NY and rust-free parts are hard to come by and are typically expensive. I don't want to over pay or buy things I don't need, but my hood is pathetic and a body man said there is no way to save it from the dents and stuff that are in it. I need a hood no doubt about that. My front fender I might be able to work with but if I can get a nice one cheap then I'll do so.

Basically, I want to get a lot of the cosmetic stuff done so I can paint it if not in spring of 06, maybe inthe fall.