I found the love of my life....

W_bodylover

A CLEAN 89 GRAND PRIX SE!!!!!!! all white too. my question is should i talk this guy down in price this being a 16 year old car? it has Cruise Control; Power Door Locks; Power Windows; Power Steering; Tilt Wheel; sunroof. i'm not sure how many miles it has on it as of yet, but i just sent him an e-mail asking about it. how much do you guys think i can talk him down too? i'm thinking 1500 or so. here is the ad it has a picture of it.

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=190692450&dealer_id=55800445&car_year=1989&model=GP&bkms=1130133740569&lang=en&isp=y&start_year=1988&certified=&search_type=both&distance=0&make=PONT&min_price=&address=20782&advanced=&end_year=1990&max_price=&cardist=2317

I see chipping paint! ;)

Hopefully he'd go lower than $2000 as you could get a newer car for the money.

I see it too, probably part of the reason why that hood bra is on there!

I can't believe how low some of the prices you guys here are suggesting. I paid $4600 CDN for my 96 Cutlass sedan, and that was with lower mileage then most others that were selling at same time, average number was $5300. Dealers are asking around $6000 or more thousand right now. I think it has a lot to do with where you live.

as an idea...I paid $4500 in 2004 for my Cutlass Coupe...fully loaded...leather seats, only had 14,000 miles on it.

These cars are cheap as long as you don't buy them at dealers...nobody will give you shit on trade in for one.

I think we paid about $5000 in 2001 for my sister's (had 69k on it)

$1000 for the Quad 4 Cutlass (had 123k)

$7000 or so for the flawless convertible (had 40k)

We paid $1400 in 1998 for the '88 Cutlass that we had (had 157k at the time)

I see chipping paint! ;)

Hopefully he'd go lower than $2000 as you could get a newer car for the money.

I see it too, probably part of the reason why that hood bra is on there!

ditto

If you pay $2400 or $2000 for a car that old(especially a w) then it better have low miles and be virtually perfect.