man my car drove like crap before.......

ctx46

I just got done doing struts/bearing plates/mounts/st lowering springs/adco bar/ and misc bushings....

my car drives/feals like a size 12 rollerskate with a LQ1 to boot......

althow my alighnment is shot right now so it pulls like a b*tch to the left, that is soon to be fixed tommoro....

I used gabriel (spelling?) struts on all four corners with mounts/bearing plates..... st springs and the adco 7/8ths bar....

just thought I would share.. :-D

later

Joe

to add to it get gm strut tower brace $7.80, moog poly ball joints and tie rod ends or energy suspension units if you haven't already. What size are you tires and how is the ride on the ST? Did you get the lumina ST's from Jcwhitney?

I guess I forgot that...

I have new Moog ball joints and outer tie rod ends......

My lower control arm bushings where shot so I was able to push em out with a skrew driver, I pressed in new ones though, I used the GM "up-dated" bushings.... I believe there a poly type material........

you simply remove ball jiont nut, remove the sway bar tie down's (2 bolts) and remove the two main controll arm bolts......

then its in your hands.....

I alread have both front and rear strut tower brace's the I made last year so I would not benifit from GMs bar..... (I thought they stoped making that though)

Yes I did get the ST springs, IMO its the best $92.13 I have spent on the GTP!!!!

my car rides on dayton HR 225-55-16's...

I personally love the ride I have now.... IMO the ride is a little bumpier than it use to be, but the responciveness is unreal!!!!! I have virtually NO body roll, feals stable @ 100 MPH+ (It didnt before!!!!)

I also looks about a million times better......

I will post picts as soon as I can...

later

cool man! I am getting the moog joints and tie ends along with the ST springs. I want to do it all at once instead of taking it all apart and do it at seperate times. Thanks for the info.