Grand Prix Turbo Parts

ladytinny

Can anyone tell me what the going rate would be for a Engine 3.1 Turbo and Tranny for Grand Prix Turbo if I decide to part it out

Check the "Sticky" here at this site (differences between NA 3.1L and Turbo 3.1L), it will show just how much extra "turbo" parts you got 8) As for a price complete, depends if someone is in the market at the time you are offering it. Have seen a few over the years on ebay going for $500 to $900 but you can sell a few pieces and get that much, its just the extra time listing and hoping again; who is in need of the parts when you list them, to that I have seen used turbos go for as little as $30 then another used one go for $175 :lol: .

Good luck, and oh yea, don't forget the details :roll: miles on the drivetrain, just how complete it is i.e. wiring harness and ECM, turbo and downpipe, such things like this as well the larger TGP/TSTE radiator and aux tranny cooler!

Jeff M

i was wondering the same thing i have a tgp trany just laying here i would sell it but dont know a buyer. there is about 85 to 95000 miles it is still clean. if you guys know of someone it will be here

i bought all my turbo parts for just over $400

that was for

2 plenums, 2 x-overs, 1 turbo, 1 down pipe, 1 Ic pipes and IC, 1 oil pan, and the other parts such as coolant tubes, and other little parts. Just to give u a idea

Guest TurboSedan

you don't really need a TGP wiring harness; you can use a regular 3.1 MPFI harness on a 3.1 Turbo with a little modification to the EGR wiring to make it work for the wastegate solenoid instead. or just use a manual boost controller and then you wouldn't have to modify anything there. however, you would have to lengthen the O2 sensor wire and use 2-bar MAP sensor with a modified MAP plug to work with it.