Sad, sad sight I found in the JY yesterday

Bake82

I might be going out to the local yard here tomrorow called Amigos.....this spring they had like a mint Z34 in the yard with a totally smashed back end...something hit him pretty good...almost brought a teat to my eye, I rarely see Z34s, let alone any that are in decent shape.

Damn, that's too bad. How many 4 door, 3.4L , 5 speeds were made? I read on here that they were made, but are rare. Anyone know?

1990lumina, when I was at Amigos last, they said they don't work weekends. It could be just the guy I asked, but he did work there, and said they don't work. Or maybe they just don't work sundays. Give them a call before you get going.

It is a 2 door and not worth saving. It had a ton of rust and the rad support bracket was bent to shit because of the rust. Unfortunetly it will be crushed with in 2-3 months I'm sure. It was a nice car but it definetly wasn't taken care of as it only had 180k km on it. My guess is the timing belt went along with the motor which is why it ended up there.

BTW there was only 75 of those cars made.

I can see it's a 2 door. But I guess I didn't make my question clear. How many Sedans came with 3.4L and 5 speed? I know those are rare. I'm wondering if anyone knows the numbers.

It is a 2 door and not worth saving. It had a ton of rust and the rad support bracket was bent to shit because of the rust. Unfortunetly it will be crushed with in 2-3 months I'm sure. It was a nice car but it definetly wasn't taken care of as it only had 180k km on it. My guess is the timing belt went along with the motor which is why it ended up there.

The fact that it has a ton of rust makes me feel better.

I always feel bad when I see a car with a good body in the junkyard. Part of it is because I have a soft spot for W's, another part is just because it's really damn wasteful and makes me sick.