What all Pertains to the International package?

5speedz34

Well this is what I've gotten so far.

International wheels

Blacked out window trim and flat black door handles

International Badging

More options(ie-HUD)

Lumbar seats/Quad buckets

Fe3 (although this was an option on others it came with the package)

Sway bars

International GFX

I can't think of anything else the reason I ask is because I'm considering getting a 90 SL and I want to use my current International for the swap.

Thanks guys.

FE3 includes the sway bars as that was the case with my '88, which was a base model

I have never seen a Cutlass International that was built in a year where there was UB3 clusters that didn't have one.

I know i have seen international series cars with rear bench seats too.

It's nice to see that once again not many people who have owned International's have decided to pipe up and say something. (all 3 shawns, shauns, or seans?!)

This board pisses me off.

It's nice to see that once again not many people who have owned International's have decided to pipe up and say something. (all 3 shawns, shauns, or seans?!)

:lol:

i love it

I really don't know a damn thing about Cutlass' at all. This is the first Oldsmobile in the family, and really.. the only thing I know an International package adds is the badging and ground effects.

Sorry..

Only other things that come to mind would be that the 88 I series got black grills as opposed to chrome. Also, the I series had different wheel well moldings, but that could be included in GFX I guess. Also doesn't look like anyone mentioned the "sport" exhaust. ( single muffler w/ two tips on 88-89 [ maybe 90? ] models )

As far as the more options thing...In 88, the I series' standard equipment wasn't that far above a base model. Standard I series equipment was the UB3, buckets w/lumbar cntrls, FE3 suspension, and the specific exhaust, moldings and so forth. In theory you could get an I series with crank windows, manual locks and no A/C...doubt you'll ever come across a car like that though.

In 89, the I series package added power windows and locks, foglights, DIC, RKE, 16" rims and dual cooling fans standard.

Just a little research I did...

Sorry man, I took last Thursday and Friday off and I don't browse the forums from home since my dialup is slooooow.

Looks like Toro pretty much covered everything.