JakeMetz63

Well I replaced transmission cooler lines and axle seal to stop the tranny leak, and time to tackle the next set of issues.

RPM meter will vary by as much as 1,000 rpm each time my turnsignal goes on/off. The dash lights also dim and flicker in accordance, might not be a problem, but annoying. Any suggestions?

Car doesnt want to always start up. Sometimes it will start the first time, but others it will take a few clicks for it to turn over. Once it starts turning over, it starts up instantly... which leads me to believe starter silinoid(sic) not the starter itself, any thoughts?

And finially, SES light comes on when the car starts up, but usually turns off after I start driving. I cant pull codes because a previous owner of my car fisted my ALDL. Is there another way to pull codes?

I would inspect the connector at the firewall...sounds like you have wiring harness related issues, more than anything...

You need your ALDL to pull codes...just one more reason to swap the dash harness