Kevinsluminaeuro

ok i noticed when i went to the jy today that there was a cutlass convert with the strut tower bar it had the same engine as mine in my 94 lumina euro this ones will fit my car if im not mistaken right? the only problem with some i believe people saying was the clearance of the alternator

thats what i was hearing from some people before but it has the same engine as mine and shit so im guessing itll work im gonna do it up either way cuz if i cant use it someone else on the forum can

Get that brace...consider it a score. There are 2 styles of the bolts ons. Check my ebay auction for the 3.4 DOHC i am listing.

I actually test fit the brace to 3100, 3800 cars. it works up until the last Lumina built

k picked up the strut bar today and put it on and lets just say it handles a hell of alot better, it was a bitch to get on though i had to pry against one of the strut bolts and hit it in with hammer but atleast i know its nice and tight, i hada question on whether anyone has noticed there alignment get screwed up at all where its pulling it in tighter cuz i noticed my alignment has gone off a little

well you just have to set both sides over the tops of the bolts at the same time...had mine off once already when i changed the struts.

Save your old plates for when its time to change struts so you can actually get the rubber mount back in...you will thank me later! lol