exhaust manifold pic?

IBuiltMine-o1oo

whoa..i got a pic from another the guy whos put his system up on eBAy. It kicks ass!

I can block off the normal exit point of my stock manifold with just a blockoff plate, and then make a custom crossover pipe with the flange for my t04!!!! awsome!

95_3.JPG

um... no. the stock rear manifold will then still be lined up with the exhaust pipe and be right in the way on letting you hook up the downpipe. unless you can magically come up with some new space under the car to reroute the exhaust :lol:

The problem is the the downpipe attaches to the front exhaust pipe at exactly the same location as a non turbo would bolt to the manifold, The downpipe comes down from the turbo and has a support bracket that mount to the back of the engine so it positions the pipe into the same location as the manifold connection would be on a nonturbo. the downpipe ends up running just below the manifold before it turns to meet the pipe.

• 1 month later...