Removing plastic caps from GP entry handle?

GnatGoSplat

I need to remove the plastic caps from the passenger side easy entry handle (what we used to call an "oh shit" handle). I've tried a little force. I've tried sliding a flathead screwdriver underneath and prying a little. I've tried pulling them up with what little fingernails I still have. No luck.

They're that tan (beechwood) color so rare as hell and most likely discontinued. I definitely don't want to damage or mess them up in any way. I don't want to hurt the headliner either.

Any pointers?

That's what GM calls it.

Most people call it an "oh shit" handle. I don't know any other name for it. :lol:

It's a handle above the door opening. Most cars have it, the Cutlass Supreme for some reason does not, but my Grand Prix does.

Thanks! Canon powershot A200.......my friend has the S230. its SOOOOOO much nicer than mine it makes mine look like a pile of puke (even though it takes awesome pics, REALLY good night pics even in pitch black) his just has tons of features mine lacks such as optical zoom, smaller size, better looks, a sound mode for movies, slightly differnt and nicer button layout, and Li ion batts. mine was only $200 bucks tho so if ur concern is with taking good pics this packs plenty of quality and options to play with to get ur photo just right. i went and baught a rechargeable AA batt kit cuz this camera's batt life is the worst on the market i believe