how many miles do you put on in a year?

frusciante fan

Started driving last September with 215,000km, got 231,000km on now..

so about 9600miles or so. Not really that much, I don't plan on putting as much this year since it will mostly be in-town local driving.

I'm usually between 12k and 16k, at least when I was communting. I'm probably looking around 10k this year which isn't too bad. I have the car, so I might as well use it and enjoy it.

On my Lumina only about 3k because it is driven during the summer only. On my Malibu I put on about 25k because of school, work, and everything else... yes.. you are not even kidding about the oil changes creeping up on you... and tire rotations too. :lol: :wink:

in about 2 years i've put about 38k on the lumina, if i had been driving it the past 5 or so months it would probably have an aditional 10k on it or so by now

Got the car with 138,000KM on it, now has 146,000KM...damn couldn't even get 10k a year lol...that's driving to school and back and work and back...and the odd other thing. My oil changes are done seasonlly since I don't put enough kms on in between seasons lol

Since I've owned my TSTE last November I've probably put 3000 miles on it. I always just change the oil every 3 months, and put about 500 miles on it every oil change. I really only cruise at night in the car, and occasionally drive it an hour out of town to family stuff, just to get the flat spots out of the tires. :oops:

The Beretta logs probably 7,000 miles in a year. I drive it when I have to drive to class and can't ride my bike due to snow or rain. It's my daily driver, but only when I can't ride my bike.

On a side note, I just rolled over 1000 miles on my bike a couple days ago. Bought it about 2 years ago. This is a Bicycle not a motorcycle, just so no one get's confused. :lol:

Since I've owned my TSTE last November I've probably put 3000 miles on it. I always just change the oil every 3 months, and put about 500 miles on it every oil change. I really only cruise at night in the car, and occasionally drive it an hour out of town to family stuff, just to get the flat spots out of the tires. :oops:

The Beretta logs probably 7,000 miles in a year. I drive it when I have to drive to class and can't ride my bike due to snow or rain. It's my daily driver, but only when I can't ride my bike.

On a side note, I just rolled over 1000 miles on my bike a couple days ago. Bought it about 2 years ago. This is a Bicycle not a motorcycle, just so no one get's confused. :lol:

i haven't rode my bike in over 3 years since i got my license. you are seriously my hero :worship:

i haven't rode my bike in over 3 years since i got my license. you are seriously my hero

:werd: Since I got my license I have ridden my bike maybe 3 times tops. I was gonna start this summer, but that never really happened