from harley to a race car...........

Crimson Fury Z

pulling out of a local music store, theres a little dip in the lot, which i went into.(not a drop off)after getting back on level ground the car went from a level 4 noise factor to a friggin 10! i got out and saw that the driverside muffler was low, so i retied that up and still at level 10! i went on my way, hearing metal scraping when i hit a bump :shock:. got to the destination, looked under and saw that the cat had broke off the weld to the exhaust pipe(finally!!). it was a fun and slower trip to the grand folk's to park it, in which the sound didn't wake them up:? its got a 2:30 estimate, going w/ 2.5 press bent, single pipe. monday it will go under the welder. the place will have to supply the cat, i can't wait for one to take a week or 2 to ship.

reason for press bent; theres only 2 mandrel shops; 1st is $400(um...no!), 2nd won't use my muffler or anything that they don't supply!

got it back this afternoon! 2.5 press bent from the new cat to the magnaflow, no resonator. runs alot smoother and feels like it has more pick up now! still has a nice growl. the only thing is at start up(after cooling down) it has a metalic rasp rattle, then its gone within a couple of minutes. i'm happy!! :D