What is this part and where does it attach?

Afubar

That's wonderful. I've always wondered where that sensor was, and since I've been having other problems with the car (maybe, maybe not - alternator) I was afraid maybe it had to do with that.

Thank you so much. I knew you guys would know. :D

Supreme Style21 - you are so very cute :lol: (thanks, I needed the laugh)

Shawn and Stockqp and all others, YOu guys are truely great. Thanks so much, I now know where to put the thing back. I have no idea how long it's been hanging there, but I knew I hadn't seen it before, so it had to of been recent. I looked and looked Sunday, tried my Chiltons, no help. I figured if anyone could tell me and not make me feel more of a fool than I am, it would be you all.

Thanks for taking care of this old lady. :oops:

Yep, 94 Olds Cutlass Supreme Convertible, 3.4 DOHC(Red, Black Top, Dark Gray interior, fully loaded). 124000 miles 4 owners, with me having owned it twice. I know, I'm nuts, but what can I say, I love the Red Beast.

Yep, 94 Olds Cutlass Supreme Convertible, 3.4 DOHC(Red, Black Top, Dark Gray interior, fully loaded). 124000 miles 4 owners, with me having owned it twice. I know, I'm nuts, but what can I say, I love the Red Beast.

haha well you are amongst a good crowd then. I've owned 6 of these damn things. And I've vowed to buy something different every time I rack up the miles and trade off... yet every time I've ended right back up with a w-body car.