1990 GP 5 speed... need opinions

Bake82

Hey guys,

Found this car and I'm looking into getting it.

He says the car has 260 000 km, 162 k miles and the motor has 90 000km. or 56 k miles.

I do not know all that much about the car, but

it has a new catalytic converter,

recent clutch

new muffler

3.1 6cyl

5spd

Grey leather

power windows

he's asking $1100 cdn, which is $950 USD.

here are some pictures.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v308/Bake82/GP/?sc=1&multi=8

That's all i know about the car, so not much, but what do you think?

That's what I think I'm gonna do. Just got to get results from the safety today to see what it needs..however more opinions on it please!!

Jay if I do buy it, i'm still coming to get the parts next week, don't worry about that!

I'd snatch it up for sure! Depening on what it needs for safety might effect the price though. I just know I can't EVER seem to find 5-speeds around here. :x

I used to not be able to, I've found 6 in the past 4 weeks within 8 hours of my place. I've been looking for a year or so now, and all of a sudden I find 6 in a short period of time. I'm finally gonna have 2 five speed w's!

Buy it! 1990 W-bodies seem rare, and 5-speeds are definitely rare! Especially a 3.1 with factory 282! (I weren't even sure 3.1/282's were actually made from the factory since I'd never seen one) Its loaded with duals and everything. I would sooo love to have that car right now. :x

Damn it!!

Guy said he's got an offer from someone local and he would prefer to sell it to someone local!!

DAMNIT!!!!! I wanted this car badly!!!

sounds good, but beware 5-speed parts are getting near impossable to find these days, for example halfshafts : NO auto parts store near me can get them in, period.

sounds good, but beware 5-speed parts are getting near impossable to find these days, for example halfshafts : NO auto parts store near me can get them in, period.

You serious?

I had no problem getting them for my Z34 and I guess the Cutlass would be the same.