Uhm Guys, I recognized it, do yous? Well, it's on Ebay now!

boulevard

Its a body kit for a Honda. What he did was cut it in half and use resin and mesh to patch the amounts of stretch he had to lengthen the kit to fit the body! This kids Levi also bought a kit like it and was going to do it, but then realized how much it would of costed in body work and labor. Ill leave a link of his below.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/617764/6

This kid from that Cardomain site talked the the owner of that Red Z34 on ebay. They tried to sell him the kit before for $1000 but couldnt do it because Levi wasn't going to pay until delivery.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/617764/7

Page Seven shows the kit on a Honda, It was too expensive to get a body shop to extend the side skirts and front and rear clip to fit the Z34 body. So he gave the kit to his girlfriend.

Mesh not yet bondoed over, It would look better with out so many screws in it!

It would look better with out so many screws in it!

DO YOU SEE THE SCREWS, CAN'T MISS THEM!

Couldn't just GET a shitty Honda.. Oh HELL no.. HAD to use a Z34.. And a 94 no less..

EDIT:

THis is what had to be cut to get the kit on..

463582_32.jpg

THe guy couldnt even get a Euro/Base bumper for it? Coulda made some money off the Z bumper..

I do agree.. THis would look a lot better painted, and without that ridiculous mesh in the bumper.. Trust me.. There is no amount of mesh in the WORLD that anyone can put in the bumper of a WBody to make it go faster.. It is just a futile and assanine attempt at shitty speed gains..

Im not saying it looks like someone smeared shit on a window here.. I am just saying it might have been a better idea to use a honda to begin with.. Bigger aftermarket, and he wouldn't have needed to buy 2 kits..

I do agree that it would look a lot nicer finished.. I am not saying it is terrible.. THe interior however.. I just dont think that blue belongs anywhere on an interior setup..

i don't think it looks so bad at all, i mean i still like my factory GFx far better, but fix the rear bumper area and paint it and it would look alright.

I dont think its the best looking, but i always give kudos to people who do stuff that takes a little creativity.

if it was on a honda, it would be just bolt on, no thinking at all.......

I think it looks a lot better than almost every other body kit I have seen people try to do to these W body cars. Id do things a bit different but overall, it doesn't kill the car.