Engine Bay Fuse box, cracked off from mount....

Fmr12B

Jeezus, the problems continue to come but what can I expect from a car designed in the late 80's, with 105K miles, and 11yrs old! :roll:

So the Fuse box on the driver side sitting under the support bracket with all the ignition and wiring fuses in it is completely cracked off its mount. The battery mount is also connected to it.

Common problem, any body fix it? From the looks of it there isn't much I can do aside from some duct tape.

Get out the duct tape! :lol: Unless you feel like grabbing up another fuse box from the boneyard and removing/replacing all the wires, gluing it back together with a little epoxy might be your best bet. A small piece of sheetmetal riveted to both sides of the crack would help keep it together :wink: ...

Guest TurboSedan

i had to replace mine once. i made a diagram of where all the wires went, then got to work popping them out of the old cracked up fuse/relay panel and snapped them back into the good one i had. it was pretty easy but a little tedious. there was no cutting/splicing involved, so that's good.