shaved door handels on 1st gen coupe

stevescollision

Hi im new hear but I think some of you guys might like this .It turns out a realy easy way to get rid of the door handel is to use the front door post covers from a w body sedan with a littel off the top they will mount right in and look factory then just fill the gap on the 1/4 panel window trim and on the door handel acsses cover. then just install a autolock shaved door handel kit and your ready to go but space for the pullers is tight . ive done this at my shop on my regal gs and my friends grand prix useing the covers from a GP sedan

its for the person who likes a trick car and you should see the lost look on peopels face when they try to get in

They already look stupid when they try to get into a car like ours. No one ever sees the handle and they already go "WTF"

its for the person who likes a trick car and you should see the lost look on peopels face when they try to get in

They already look stupid when they try to get into a car like ours. No one ever sees the handle and they already go "WTF"

:lol: :lol:

Exactly!

I will be interested in seeing this. But in all reality, why the trouble? These cars do have the shaved appearance as it is.

:werd:

People don't notice the door handles as it is.

I've had lots of people stand there for a second trying to figure out where the door handle is.

I will be interested in seeing this. But in all reality, why the trouble? These cars do have the shaved appearance as it is.

:werd:

People don't notice the door handles as it is.

I've had lots of people stand there for a second trying to figure out where the door handle is.

:lol: That was the best part of my old car. :lol:

Then when they do find it they say, holy shit that is f***ing awesome!! Wish my car was like that.......then I go on to say how it is awesome, but then tell them how they break easily, so then I give them a lesson how to open the door without pulling on the handle hard lol

but then tell them how they break easily, so then I give them a lesson how to open the door without pulling on the handle hard lol

Hell yeah. I taught my girlfriend how to open the door. I was like "Okay, this is how you do it. If you break it, you will go to the junkyard with me to get a new handle." :lol:

Ya know, I was JUST saying this weekend how I thought a coupe handle could be adapted onto the doors of a sedan.. I have to WBody coupe handles in my Cutlass' trunk right now..

I definately want to see some pics of this, though Id most likely keep my stock handles because it loks like more work than I want to do..