Airbag Indicator

SEiZe

Just got home from driving back from a friends house. Got about a block from my house and stopped for a stop sign, Once stopped, my Airbag indicator came on and flashed a few times. Got home and turned car off and then to the on position. I heard 5 chimes and the indicator flashed a seven times. Anyone have a clue what I going on ?

FYI I had a recall done, by a Oldsmobile dealer, on my car in 2001 regarding the airbag system in my car.

Car: 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 3100

:withstupid:

OK, I look really stupid now. I found out what the five chimes and the seven flashes are. I didn't notice this before, but the seatbelt indicator on the cluster turns on when the seatbelt is not connected. The car does not chime when the light is on. When the light burns out, the car chimes five times to inform you that the seatbelt needs to be plugged in. The airbag sensor does it check also when the car is turned on. The seven flashes is normal operation. So if the Airbag light does not turn on or flashes for more then seven times, there is something wrong with the airbag.