Hoods..

BandaorICE

(Insert Typical Newbie Lines Here) Anyway, I think somewhere I read a Z34 hood could be placed on a Lumina 3.4. (I could be mistaken) But could the 3.4 hood be placed on a Z34? The reason I ask is because I bought this Z34 with front end damage and Im doing all the repairs myself. The radiator support is well bent and I need a hood to get it straight. Fun stuff for a beginer mech. Love the site BTW.

you can fit any lumina hood 3.4 or not on there between 90-94, why dont you want the z-34 hood? id love to have a z-34 hood for my 3.4. I had to put just about new everything on the front of my euro 3.4 when i got it because it had been hit, it wasnt that hard. hope this helped.

Maybe cause a regular Lumina hood would be around $100 whereas one with louvers is probably more. I know this cause I was looking at hoods before for my 88 GP. :wink:

I wanted to get the support straightened this weekend, I wont be able to get the Z34 hood for another week or 2. Its going to have the Z34 hood on it. Just need something to messure off of. :D

Yea Im not good explaining situations :? Theres a Luminum 3.4 at the junk yard, hoods are $35. I'm gonna pick it up so I can repair the rest of the car. Seems Z34s arent common around here. I go to that junkyard (and most of the others around here) every Sat and this is the first time I saw any vehicle that I could use parts from. Anyway, Thanks much for the information. :D