Projector Headlights-- 99 GP GT

Pyle

Has anyone ever seen these on a Grand Prix? Is there anyway to retrofit a current kit, or design one's own projectors? I have seen a set on ebay for about $800. The title said "retro-fit" I beleive, which makes me think they took the stocks and fitted them with some other form of lights.

I have also heard of someone putting "Angel Eyes" on their fogs. Anyone know where to get these, or can this style from another car manufacturer fit into the fog slots on the GP?

Yeah, I've seen it, even on a GP.

You use Bosch(?) Bi-Xenon projectors that are removed from other cars like BMW or Mercedes. Then you cut up a factory headlight to fit it. That's what they call a retrofit. It's not easy or cheap to do, and only too easy to come out with not-very-professional looking install (depends on your skill level). The ones that are well done come out looking very good though. If done right, you will end up with a beam pattern as good as the car the projectors originally came out of.

Bi-xenon is where the projector has a motor that can tilt some optics inside that will shift the beam pattern between low-beam and high-beam. That's what you'd need for a 99GP since those use the same bulb for low and high.