Turn Signal?

REDLINE95

I was driving home last night and I looked down to see that my left turn siganl wasn't working. When I flipped the switch it stayed on solid instead of cycling on and off. And the indicator on the dash stayed on solid, but real dim, all the time while the lights were on. Tried it this morning and the same thing was happening.

Any ideas? I think it is either the switch in the column or the turn signal solenoid. I have no idea where that solenoid is though.

yup, steering wheel has to come off. I had a link to another forum where rhedalert posted a series of pics but they are not there anymore. Maybe he will share them with you if he reads this. I did mine, it wasn't too hard. Got a steering wheel puller from AutoZone on their loan-a-tool program.

As far as the bulb goes...looks can be deceiving. I'd take a bulb out of the right working side and test it on the left side first before going any further. If you did it already....sorry to bug ya.

Or just spring the $1 for a 2 pack of new bulbs at Wal-mart. Well maybe the price is up by now.

all i can say is save some cash and do it yourself if at all possible.

right after i got my cutty my blinkers stopped working as well.

replaced all bulbs with new and still nothing. did not have the time as i was heading out to IA to see my family so i took it in.

part was 125 and labor was like 50 or so.

was told after the fact that the part was under a hundred and that the wheel puller was like 20 or so and can be around in the toolbox for sometime.

Monty