Difference between 89 and 90

john99gtp

Hey there,

I have a possibility of getting a 1989 Turbo Grand Prix Service Manual Supplement. I was wondering if this will be helpful for me, even though I have a 1990?

Were there much difference between the two years?

Thanks in advance :)

John

is there any way to find the exact build date? a couple people in the other thread posted theirs

hmmm

and greg, i would if i could find one :( and im looking for an owners manual too

is there any way to find the exact build date? a couple people in the other thread posted theirs

hmmm

and greg, i would if i could find one :( and im looking for an owners manual too

First the engine and tranny and key electrical are all same in the TGP 89-90, some little differences but not in the most important stuff. If you check on this forum at the top for: TGP/TSTE Articles, Memorabilia, Manuals and more" you will find info on all the manuals, and based on page count you can tell which ones offer more 8)

As for the build date, right on the side of your driver's door jam should be a piece of paper with the that info :D

These manuals all show up on ebay quite often, so don't spend too much on the first you see, there will be more along soon enough at better prices!

Jeff M