1988 Grand Prix Cluster

MidgetOnWheels

To remove the dash: First theres a screw (not sure if its phillips or 7mm) that u have to get to from the glovebox, there should be a hole in the top of the glovebox to which u can access it. then 2 screws under tha grey plastic bezel that holds the wiper/lights switches (the ones in the center not directly under the switches). Once those are out lift up, firmly but gently, on the front of the dash till it pops up then pull towards you to pop the rest of it. can i ask what problems ur having with the cluster or whatever as to why u need to remove it?

Then the cluster is easy its just 4 7mm screws holding it down. pop those out and disconnect the connector and its free.

Sweet thanks for the info, your the only one who responded.

Ya, the problem im having with my cluster is the speedometer, clicks on the car, and fuel wont appear. On top of that i dont think my tachometer is worken either. I have the cluster that is part digital, speedometer, clicks and gas, and the other half is analog, rpms, oil, temp etc....

The lights come on and such, but nothen happens.

thanks for the hand.